CureZone   Log On   Join
Awesome program about Candida...

rachel--24 Views: 1,488
Published: 15 years ago

Awesome program about Candida...

For anyone interested heres a really good radio broadcast having to do with Candida. Its a long program (almost an hour) but worth listening to.

http://www.biohealthinfo.com/html/resources/airwaves.html
(scroll down to the candida link)

I started out diagnosing myself with Candida last year...then after much research started searching for an underlying cause. I ended up getting a diagnosis of gluten intolerance....some of you may remember as I used to post here often. I thought that was the end of it but still didnt fully recover. I got extremely lucky and ended up with excellent doctors after dealing with a crappy HMO for 3 years. Right off the bat they suspected an infection and I was found to have C. Difficile bacteria infection (caused by Antibiotics 3 years back). I did not have typical or obvious signs of this infection so never suspected it. I was also found to have candida overgrowth. Right now I'm on Metronidazole ( Antibiotic from hell) to try and get rid of the c-diff infection. My immune system is pretty trashed at this point so I'm anxious to find out how I progress after the infection is cleared.

I came acroos this radio broadcast and the doctor in the program is affiliated with BioHealth which is where I found my doctor. I was looking for a doctor knowledgeable about gluten intolerance and ended up at a biohealth clinic (I had thought I was going to a conventional doctor but turned out to be a Naturopath). Anyways it turned out to be the biggest blessing.

I've listened to the broadcast about Candida and the one about gluten intolerance and I highly recommend listening to them. VERY educational and you may find some answers (if you're looking for answers). I find the info. to be very accurate in my own situation having being diagnosed with gluten intolerance, candida and Clostridium Difficile.

Shroom...I'm wondering what your thoughts might be about what the doctor has to say.

-Rachel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)