CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Raw Fruit Diet and Candida

Zapp Views: 2,338
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 298,993

Re: Raw Fruit Diet and Candida

I am very sorry to hear that you're feelingly poorly. When I was feeling my very worst, one year ago, I was suffering from candida induced hypothryroidism. I had many of the symptoms of hypothyroidism, alhtough my thyroid panels always came back "normal". Do you think you have the symptoms of hypothyroidism?

It's purely my personal opinion, but I feel that true systemic candida is rare. True systemic candida is usually only found in people with compromised immune systems. Since I believe that in the vast majortiy of the cases candida is restricted to the interior of the intestines I made not overly concerned about blood Sugar levels.

BTW, I've gone through some tough times of my own over the past year. You certainly have my sincere sympathy and understanding. I wish it was in my power to ease your suffering. Given the severity and duration of your case, what attempts have you made to enlist professional medical help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)