CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Raw Fruit Diet and Candida

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
javaman Views: 2,358
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 298,993

Re: Raw Fruit Diet and Candida

Hi dancerinthenight,

You said it as like threatening but you have not mentioned how is it troubling you so far.

has candida infected your blood? or is it in your intestine? Do you suffer from condition like " leaky gut syndrome"?

All those will depend on the severity of your condition.

As far as with my experiment I have quite learned it.

You have to starve the candida from sugar, to get completely rid of it.

The problem is many thinks he is completely cured but even then candida can be present anywhere in your gut. As soon as you start eating Sugar again it again starts to flourish.

the more you negect the food, the more it forms bond with other candida threads and forms such a fungus that is quite hard and difficult to break to. This is a sign of extreme constipation.

I use to do the following:

I eat very little refined Sugar like rice. Even though i eat them i chew them very thouroughly. Green veg also contain Sugar but have less glycemic value.

Eat plenty of water, preferably purified or boiled.don't eat tap water.

Eat lots of fiber. This will avoid constipation. Cabbaage is a nice choice.

Eat antifungal foods like garlic, onion etc.

Take some probiotics.

But the main thing is avoiding sugar( specially refined ones).

Now to die off:

Taking care during the die off period is very necessary. As long as you starve candida from sugar , it will die. The die off may take 2 or 3 days to a few weeks
depending on how strong the fungal bond is in your intestine.
During die off candida threads will obviously release toxins in your intestine and you will feel tired, brainfog etc.
Now to remove this toxins along with died candida threads your liver must be in a good condition to function.
That;'s why it is helpful eating small sips of lukewarm water along with luxatives.
this will reduce the load on liver.
This die off removal may take several days. After the die off don't think that you are absolutely cured. Because you have to stick to the anti candida diet for some more days. Because they have capability to again flourish.
Avoid moist weather. And keep yourself exposed to sunlight. fungus cannot tolerate sunlight.
Reducing stress and tension is a must. because when you are tensed or stressed the relased adrenaline from the adrenal gland will through more sugar into the blood , which feeds the candida.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.875 sec, (2)