CureZone   Log On   Join
Raw Fruit Diet and Candida

dancerinthenight Views: 2,345
Published: 15 years ago

Raw Fruit Diet and Candida

Yes. I am new to this forum and am struggling with a life-threatening case of candida. I say life-threatening because I have been dealing with this for 12 years and my life has been a train wreck during that entire period. Depression. Inability to focus. Brain fog. Impaired driving. Thoughlessness in speech. I am a mess. And suicidal to be honest. So I have tried a lot. And I have done the whole Body Ecology Diet thing for years without success. I recently have encountered a new and revolutionary approach to candida and would like to know if anyone here has experimented with this. It is called 811 and was developed by raw food leader Doug Graham. He theorizes that fat not Sugar causes candida because it causes the Sugar to remain in the bloodstream longer than is optimal. So he prescribes an all raw, high fruit diet, with sufficient greens, and minimal fat. This is so counter to everything I have read. But I am inclined to believe that he might be right. Your feedback and experiences are appreciated. If you have not tried this, please share what has worked for you when you could barely get out of bed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)