CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida and weight loss

dreamnailah Views: 936
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 298,621

Re: Candida and weight loss

Hey Baxter11,
I don't know about the anti-candida herbs, antifungals and such forcing my weight loss as much as it was the diet and me getting serious about not cheating :-}
I got to a point in the protocol when I decided to eliminate most carbs (potatoes, corn) since they triggered the candida (in my system anyway) and as you know, the bread was out and the Sugar and chocolate. I'd been meaning to lose 5 pounds for a few years, but over a period of 6 months I went from 140 to 115 (I'm 5'7 by the way). Which was more than a little alarming since I'm not trying to be Miss Twiggy, just get well and vital. It took me about a year to gain back 5 pounds (I'm shooting for 5 more) and I'll tell you that a whole lot of eating when you're mostly eating veggies, lean meat and seafood and nuts and seeds, but all in all I think with the candida and digestion being so intertwined, it is probably better that I'm eating six to seven mini meals a day versus the three big ones that my body was probably struggling to break down anyway.
Best to you,
Nailah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)