CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: digestion and die off - NEED HELP!

objoyfl Views: 2,773
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 298,414

Re: digestion and die off - NEED HELP!

Hi again rlm,

Yeah, i know the whole reading and posting thing here gets consuming and you can spend too much time and you end up wondering where did the day go? I have to get up and walk away. "Get a life," I say. But I do learn things, so that is some redeeming thing about all this, i guess.

I wanted to post again because you said something about curry and spicy foods. You know, when my candida got really bad, like full-blown is when i went to indonesia and we had one of those outdoor indonesian opera & dinner functions we were treated to smorgasboard of all kinds of indonesian foods. Well, you cannot get indonesian food without spice, and i mean HOT & SPICY!!!!! And I was even careful. I asked "Is that fish spicy?" Nonono, no no, they said. No spice! So I ate some. The sneaky little ^&(+)$^% spices they have! Yikes! Creeps up. You know nothing at first. By the third bite your mouth is flaming the rest of the night! Turns out they have a joke down there. Breakfast is 5 parts chili to one part egg. So I guess they marinated the fish SOP. My theory is that this is what inflamed my gut and it went leaky. After that, first my kidneys ached, then my spleen, then my liver, then i started throwing up, & on and on. (I had a test for parasites and was negative). So maybe you're right to cut out the spicy foods. Maybe that's your problem.

BTW, the symptoms on your right side... Your appendix doesn't hurt, does it?

Hey... what about digestive enzymes? I looked at your list of supps. If my tummy was rumbling i'd be taking enzymes and acidophilus/probio for sure, even if taking an antifungal. obj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)