CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do I Help?

objoyfl Views: 859
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 298,249

Re: How do I Help?

I hear ya, I hear ya. I'm totally with you on this. I have a sister-in-law and a girlfriend (don't know each other) who are classic cases. The friend even more so. She has fairly severe problems from it and I tried telling her several different time, hinted really, that overgrowth of yeast is her underlying problem and if she got rid of that, all the other problems would disappear. Even gave her a small book with a checklist of candida symptoms. She said she did look at it and agreed she probably has it and said, "Oh dear, just one more thing to worry about." I was thinking "Why can't you understand that is the ONLY thing you have to worry about. Everything else would be fixed if you just took care of the candida." But I keep my thoughts to myself because pressuring people is a good way to lose them entirely.

Yes, it's so frustrating. Almost like they're possessed by an alien force. They just get this glassy look and say "Uh-huh." and it goes right out the other ear. I'm with you. I don't understand. I've thought about this many times. Why, why, why?

- I think people are afraid to do something that is not "traditional."
- There is also the "giggle factor" in unconventional science. Like, yeah Riiiggght.
- People are afraid of being well. What's on the other side of the fence? Who would I be? They don't know who they would be since all they know is the sick self.
- We're not doctors (MD). No one listens if you're not a dr.

To answer your question, no I haven't found a way to help these people. Yes, it's really painful to watch them getting hurt by doctors again and again and they keep LETTING themselves be hurt, trusting in the Almighty M.D.

Anyway, I could go on and on............. obj
-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)