CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: One more question. Anyone get night sweats on the anti-candida diet?

Sunshine123 Views: 15,132
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 297,714

Re: One more question. Anyone get night sweats on the anti-candida diet?

I started my diet a couple weeks ago. The first week I watched what I ate for the most part but I had a couple days where we went out to dinner for events. As of the second, I have only eaten chicken, yogurt, and raw veggies. I have lost 8 unplanned lbs thus far. My current symptoms are muscle aches. When I get in the am, they seem a little tired but they are much better as the day goes on. My lymph nodes have swelled up and this appear to be a bit swollen but I'm noticing today that they do not seem as tender anymore. I think my lymph nodes initially swelled from a sore throat I had during week one and possible the the toll that the anti-candida diet takes on the system is makiong them stick around longer? I've had a few night sweats in the last so many nights. Their not drenching but I do wake up with with sweat on my chest, neck and face. This symptom really freaks me out!
What are you experiencing right now? How long have you been on the diet? When did your die-off symptoms start? It seems like mine started so fast. I didn't expect them. although my diet previously, did include nightly bowls of icecream, etc :) As for anti-fungals, I took garlic the first few days, 2-3 times per day (raw minced) but that week I had such a headache and felt nausious thta I stopped. I just started taking garlic again but only 1-2 times per day. I will probably increase that soon. I also started on some aloe vera juice. about 4 oz in the am and then again at night.
What are you eating / taking? what are you eating that is supposed to be good for the liver? as for the stools, ugh, mine have been green! (sorry, TMI! I know) Is that a bad or good sign? I thought it was probably beause I usually eat green veggies? :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.512 sec, (1)