CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Having SUCCESS with this protocol !!!

objoyfl Views: 1,425
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 297,517

Re: Having SUCCESS with this protocol !!!

One hard thing I had to face was to not obsess about not feeling well. Quite a challenge when you're alone and nothing to help you but one book on candida, no drs, no family support, no internet, etc. So instead of being scared, frustrated, panicked, negative stuff, about my body, I just took my supps, ate my special diet, had a routine I stuck to everyday and didn't allow myself to think about it beyond that. If I was going to get well, I was going to have to do it on my own. I had no wiggle room to allow myself to think "Oh help me I'm scared." There was no one to hear it, other than me and God (or the All that is). So I thought, the subconscious knows one of two things. Either something IS or it ISN'T. Black or white. You're either well or you're sick. So I told it I was well. My subconscious had to believe it. I told it nothing else. And I thanked my version of God for my good health.

I knew I was well. Didn't doubt it. I also went for walks and while walking I wrote down in a small notebook all the wonderful spiritual epiphanies about how truly miraculous life is. And how in every second I am "new and fresh, healed and whole, the river of life runs through me." Corny, simple things that I made my truth. The mind and affirmations and for some people, faith, are really powerful positive things. Never let in the negative.

I might not have had the ultimate pill or diet plan in my hand when I was thinking or saying these things, but I knew the answer was there, I just hadn't found it yet. Eventually the information I needed to get well came to me. The last part of my getting well are the flush and cleanse and probiotic info I'm learning here. \

Thanks everyone!

so I visualized the little critters going down the drain every time I peed or pood. I imagined them dying and exiting and their toxins leaving through my skin in my sweat.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)