CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anyone else affected by the weather?

objoyfl Views: 1,741
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 297,227

Re: anyone else affected by the weather?

OMG YES!!

I used to get really bad. I still do to a certain degree. When it rains for more than one day i get nuts. I'm the kind of person who wants to know "why?" about almost everything. So over the years i found out why, at least for me.

The big thing is that the mold spore count goes way up outside when it rains or is humid, and if there's any hidden inside the walls of the house or in the heating/AC ducts it wakes up like seeds sprouting almost and spew their spores and toxins into the air in the house. Yuck!

When I lived in Seattle I learned of a condition called SAD. Have you heard of that? I don't remember what the letters stand for but it's a mental condition where you don't get enough sunlight and your brain thinks it's time to be asleep. It's dark a lot in Seattle and other northern places. Apparently a lot of people have this. So because your brain thinks it's time to sleep, your body wants to lie down and rest or sleep, so you get nothing done all day while other people are just fine. You also get really depressed. I don't know if this is just conditioning because of your inability to function or because the lack of sunlight does something to the brain to make you depressed.

Anyway i think what you are talkingaoubt is probably from the mold spore count and toxins floating around. Take care Oh yes, if you think you might have mold in your house, try getting a clean household spray bottle and put Grapefruit-Seed-Extract and water in that and spray the heating/AC vents and up inside if you can. There is a company that makes this stuff prepped this way for this purpose, but why buy it when you can easily make it yourself? Apartment and condo buildings are notorious for having high mold counts in the "community" air ducts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.203 sec, (1)