CureZone   Log On   Join
Vitamin C is doing wonders for me

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
remi96 Views: 2,671
Published: 15 years ago

Vitamin C is doing wonders for me

IN the many months I have been on this board I have yet to see anyone discuss vitamin c and I thought I would share. Yes, it is basic, very basic and so simple it is overlooked by many here I believe. I have always been a proponant of vitamin c. IN fact for a few years I siffered with asthma but was able to cure it completely with vitamin c as has my husband. Okay, do not tell a doctor this, you will only get lectured about placebo effect and mind over matter blah blah blah. I will admit it took a year or so to conquer it completely. But the fact is that vitamin c is powerful anti-oxidant , antiflammatory and immune booster. What can it do for candida. LOTS! The last few weeks I have been suffering horribly. Some of it has been die off exhaustion, headache, weakness, upset stomach and my intestines did not feel right. I had a sense of fullness in intestines. My digestion felt as though it was slowing down. My stomach felt heavy and nauseous. The other night I decided to up my dose of vitamin c. I had only been taking about 3000 milligrams a day spaced throughout the day...really not that much considering candida and immune system load. So I began taking 3 times as much in a day. That night I went to bed and did not wake up nauseous. My stomach was grumbling like I was hungry...a sensation I have not felt for a while. The next morning I got up and my bowels moved easily ans thoroughly. And I felt that sense of fullness disappear. But along with helping my digestion and bowels, I found out alot more on the Valerie Saxion tv show. Oddly after taking the mega doses I told my hubby I feel better. I am cured , but this fog around myhead lifted substanbtially. As I then come to find vitamin c is good for regulating your thyroid ( don't know if I have a prob there or not). It is also good for adrenal function and god knows we all need that in this board. Here is one of the many interesting tidbits from the show "The sad facts are that in order to truly rid the body of ailments, viruses and bacteria Dr. Pauling said we must ingest thousands of mg. throughout the day. Bottom line Vitamin C is known for its antiviral and phagocytic activity as well as its immunostimulant effect on lymphocyte cells. Furthermore, resistance to disease decreases if a Vitamin C deficiency occurs. So take Vitamin C." And there is plenty more of that kind of info supporting the importance of vitamin c , especially for what we are all trying to do here. Michelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.531 sec, (2)