CureZone   Log On   Join
Wow! You're just like me!

Grand Dizzy Views: 2,270
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 296,722

Wow! You're just like me!

Wow! I'm amazed how similar you sound to me. I thought this was my post at first!

I've been on an anti-candida diet for 6 months, cut out carbs, sugar, fruit, dairy etc just like you, feeling on the whole about 75% better (but I have bad days sometimes).

But it's really frustrating because I keep finding that the most foods I cut out, the more I become intolerant to foods that didn't seem to bother me before!

Porridge is a great example. I'm currently having about 3 or 4 big bowls a day (because I'm stuck for what else to eat) and just the other day I gave up carrots (never thought they affected me, but after a bit of trial and error I noticed they were hurting me and when I gave them up I felt fantastic... but no sooner had I done that when I noticed porridge wasn't suiting me! :(

I can't offer any real advice because I'm in your position, but at least you know you're not alone! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.469 sec, (1)