CureZone   Log On   Join
6 months in...and now food intolerances

hrl2729 Views: 2,670
Published: 15 years ago

6 months in...and now food intolerances

Having battled for 6 months with the anti-candida diet, I have had a 75% reduction and was hoping I'd reached the final leg of this extremely difficult journey...however in the last few days I've suddenly started to experience strange intolerances to food. Nothing too dramatic, some bloating/diarrhoea but certainly a return of some symptoms (white tongue/mucous/burning throat/thrush). This is exhausting- can anyone make any suggestions of what to do? I'm already on a very restricted diet (including no refined carbs, no fruit and all the usual no sugar, dairy etc) and am now struggling to keep the foods different? Is this my own doing- I even had a flare up of symptoms after soy milk today and I've written off porridge from overdoing it...breakfast ideas wearing a bit thin. Can anyone help?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.422 sec, (1)