CureZone   Log On   Join
Questions about diet

sugarrae_girl Views: 979
Published: 17 years ago

Questions about diet

I am new the the posting and relatively new to the candida world. I was having horrible migraines, almost daily and not even the neurologist could tell what was wrong. I found out that I had candidiasis in june and since then have been doing the medication, diet, probiotics and the general lifestyle change. I started seeing an alternative nurse practitioner and she recognized this right away, and advised me on the diet, and said...go. Her basic diet plan was along the same lines of most everyone elses. But there are so many different ways of looking at the diet out there, how do you know which one is the right one to do? one will say no oatmeal the other say it is ok, one says no rice the other says its okay, one says no potatoes the other says its okay. I am still very borderline and I can tell it, the more I am learning the more I think I probably have a more mod-severe case of candidiasis. I do not have migraines anymore thank goodness, they stopped almost immediately, but I can tell that I am walking a fine line still and I am interested in diet suggestions. Also since I am new to this all of this talk about cleansing, liver, kidney, colon? Thanks for taking the time to look at this, if you have any suggestions for me thanks. Rae

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.234 sec, (1)