CureZone   Log On   Join
eating raw oatmeal daily

ozarkaMC Views: 4,585
Published: 16 years ago

eating raw oatmeal daily

I have a coworker that eats raw oatmeal every day, ALL day. She buys it at whole foods, so its not the instant kind or anything like that. But she literally walks aroun with a sandwich bag full of oatmeal and a spoon. She eats it the entire time she is here at work(plus what ever else she eats) and says she eats it at home too. She complains shes gaining weight, and we have mentioned to her that the oatmeal might be a big factor in it. I have looked things up for her, but haven't seen anything wrong with eating raw oatmeal, but usually the things I have found say there's nothing wrong with eating a serving in the mornings, once a day, etc. What my coworker wants to know if its affecting her by eating it all day? She claims she can't stop eating it, but we tell her she just has to have some control/self-will. Can anyone let us know what the pros and cons are to eating raw oatmeal? And whats an appropriate serving per day. Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)