CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Shroom,please see my question pg 161 mage

Johnny Vegas Views: 3,501
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 289,750

Re: Shroom,please see my question pg 161 mage

Mage,
I was looking through your posts. Here are my comments:

> Does anyone have a foul taste along with the white tongue?
Sometimes - only when the candida over grows.

>I lost both my normal sense of taste and smell about 4 1/2 yrs. ago at the onset of my illness. Any thoughts?

One thing you could try to restore your taste/smell is high dose taurine supplementation. Taurine is the amino acid most directly responsible for taste/smell and candida/mercury people are almost always deficient in this amino. Taurine is especially concentrated in the olfactory bulb part of the brain (the part of the brain responsible for taste/smell). When I did mega taurine therapy several months ago the first thing I noticed was an enhanced sense of taste - it was as though I had never tasted anything before. I recommend you start on 1g a day and maybe build up to 3 grams.

>Seems as though I have a blockage somewhere in the upper portion of the large intenstine (left side of course), that doesn't fully evacuate. Causes additional bloating and added lethargy.

Yes many of us have a "blockage" here - the splenic flexure - where the candida overgrows and digs into the bowel. Sometimes it feels like constipation, other times it is throbbing and painful.

>Do you know why kidney function has to do with puffy/swollen eyes? I often feel "puffy" all over, as if my body is retaining most of the time. I am 5'9 and weigh 120. but when i become so distended w/the retention/bloating, i can pack 5 lbs of the bloat on (especially in the abdomen/thigh area) in a matter of 1-2 days.

Cutler says that water retention is a classic symptom of mercury tox.

> I discontinued the chelation in Oct. and am going to rely on a more gentle approcach towards detox, build by mineral base, anti-oxidents, etc. over a period of however long it takes!

Have you had a hair test?

You sound like a classic case of candida bought on by mercury toxicity.

>Been through 2 rounds of DMSA which was VERY difficult, the last dose being in Oct.

What dosage were you using and what protocol - i.e. how frequently were you taking dosages? Chelation is very dose/timing critical.

JV

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)