CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MSM for Candida?

Sans sucre Views: 8,733
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 289,459

Re: MSM for Candida?

What MSM does is pull out toxins from their hiding places, such as joints & organs. Along with Colloidal Silver (an antifungal) this could be useful in helping to clear candida, but it is actually the silver that kills the candida, and the MSM just helps by getting hidden toxins out, since candida thrives in a toxic environment. This can be useful as a supplement to a candida program of diet and cleansings. However, I have never heard of a direct anti-candida function of MSM alone. Now, if you do decide to use MSM, don't do what I did cause it could make things worse. I used MSM without a binder. MSM is a mobilizer, but if you don't get the resulting mobilized toxins bound (use Chlorella) and out (use colonics), you could end up in worse shape because without the binder the toxins will re-circulate and re-deposit. The person who said they were able to cure with just MSM and silver must have had very good phase 2 liver detox function. If your phase 2 is weak (common among long standing candida sufferers), you will likely need help in that area. Avoiding caffeine helps a great deal. Lots of fresh lemon helps me as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)