CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Another Salt/C update - immune suppression

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
  Views: 7,140
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 289,398

Re: Another Salt/C update - immune suppression

>>Keep those central park memories vivid in your mind ...

i'm tryin' JV - but when a herx hits its soooo bad - you really think you've set off a cycle of regression and that you're gonna die... awful.

>>Candida can't exist in a healthy body. Thats what the orthodox docs have been saying all along.

yup. but what is causing all of us in this generation to be immuno-suppressed? it was unheard of in our parent's day... merc? Borreliosis epidemic? both? general pollutants which weaken us all? soil depletion?

>>true, but its largely speculative

yes. it really is. its hard for me to give credence to it.

but i wanted to do a hair test just to see if i look particularly "mercury deranged" according to Cutler... and I confirmed with the lab that residents of New York State are NOT allowed to get hair tests! unbelievable!!! I have to drive to New Jersey and get a doc there to order it for me... unreal. in the good ol' freedom loving US of A too...

[oh, off topic, I just looooved watching that British MP (Galloway?) take on the Senate. It was the best thing I'd seen in a long time - I was practically rolling on the floor laughing and cheering.]

>>>Chlorella will tend to mop up toxins (not just mercury).

Yup. Spirulina (which I think is similar to chlorella?) is a recommended adjunct on the Salt/C. So its hard to know what's going on here.

>>Have you considered trying some magnesium to ease muscle pains?

I take some. Magnesium always makes me feel worse - i don't know why...

I really really wish you all could have been there last night at the New York University presentation about Lyme... it was amazing the things they said - that its the most common vector-born illness - that its incurable - that its spreading like wildfire - and then to be in a room full of people that all had my same symptoms! all of 'em had insomnia, IBS, mysterious left-side spleen-pain, candida, it was wild! got to have a quick talk with Amy Tan, the author of the Joy Luck Club (she had Lyme) - and got to hear some researchers speak (if I ever recover, I am thinking of starting up some Lyme research in my lab... but I gotta feel better first!

you hang in there too - go slow with the chelation!

best,

CL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.828 sec, (2)