CureZone   Log On   Join
Another Salt/C update - immune suppression

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Natural Cancer Remedies

Free Teeth Cure!

End Constipation Now

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Natural Cancer Remedies

Free Teeth Cure!

End Constipation Now

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Natural Cancer Remedies

Free Teeth Cure!

End Constipation Now

Views: 9,955
Published: 16 years ago

Another Salt/C update - immune suppression

as some of you know - i finally found out that the reason i could never cure myself of what i thought was "systemic candida" was because i actually had Lyme disease. i started on a new protocol for lyme disease which involves taking salt pills with vitamin C.

well, its been two full weeks on the salt and vitamin c protocol... and i have had a roller-coaster ride so far.

i am now convinced that candida is simply a minor side-issue and merely a symptom of some kind of underlying immuno-suppressive condition - and as such a waste of time to treat directly (just my opinion).

my first week saw many improvements. mood, mental clarity, energy, sleep and digestion all had serious improvements. i was staying out all day in central park listening to my ipod and reading and walking and jogging and feeling fabulous. if that's what its like to be healthy, i can't wait. i did suffer nausea through this time with each dose - but that was the only major complaint.

on the other hand, the next week brought a serious herxheimer reaction (i know it was a herx because i backed down on the salt/c and the reaction abated). this herx brought a HUGE upswing in anxiety/slight panic attack. terrible ache in left leg, insomnia, clenched jaw, achey injured back and tight shoulders - and an utter conviction that i was simply making myself worse and would soon die (sheesh).

happily, that herx has passed - although my left leg is still totally killing me and won't stop. some improvements that seem to be staying with me after the herx and after the first "honeymoon" week are:

sleep (now usually sleep until 10am no matter what - whereas i used to pop up between 3-5am feeling incredibly sick and toxic - that no longer happens). sometimes i still need to take a sleep aid - but last night i did not and slept a full 7 hours - unusual for me.

digestion: i am ravenous - and although i am sticking fast with "the diet" i think a lot of my food sensitivities have diminished. all i wanna do is eat. also, i am, for the first time - very regular. i am now "going" every morning no matter what - whether i take my morning dose or not.

mood: slightly better although still a ways to go to get back to that first week feeling.

anxiety: is now permanently down about three notches. that hyper, racey, overly alert feeling seems to be totally gone.

so that's what's up. i want to note: the first effects of the salt/c are purported to be a "clearing of pathogenic organisms from the digestive tracts, especially from duodenal area" - this is a quote from someone who claims to have been cured completely from this protocol...

if you think you have a nasty parasite and nothing else has worked... you might try some experimental doses of salt/c - but don't do it until you go to http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/lymestrategies and read up on it.

also, i've been hanging around health boards a long time because i've been sick a long time. i've read tons of positive testimonials over the years - but i've never read anything like the testimonials coming off the salt/c board. and since nobody, i mean nobody, stands to make a profit off of this - (ie, u can use any brand of vitamin c and NaCl pills) - you know the testimonials are genuine. people are reporting that long standing problems with sleep, energy, and mood are clearing up - but people are also reporting serious, disturbing, "neuro-herxes" that sound like hell - and after the herx a period of steady improvement. there has been one person, however, who has not noticed an effect.

its still really really early days for this protocol, but i don't think its gonna end up as being strictly a "lyme disease" protocol - its range of action is too wide.

however, my new rule is: "if it works, you will herx" which seems to be really true of lyme disease anyway - don't think about this if you are not prepared for a really bumpy ride.

also, this is incredibly experimental. we could all end up with kidney damage, hypercoagulation, blah blah etc. etc. i view doing this as exactly like signing up for a drug trial of an experimental drug. but since i was vaguely suicidal a lot of the time i thought i had "systemic candida" anyway, i am willing to take the risk. you may not (although i gotta say - of all the weird things people ingest in the alternative health world, a few grams of salt and some vitamin c seem incredibly benign to me).

so that's it. i thought it only fair i should share this with the board - even though its not strictly "candida" related - but i've learned so much from this board before and wanted to share what was happening.

Candilass

ps: JV and Anne (if you're still out there and still reading this marathon post :)

there is thought out there that killing off of any gut-bugs, lyme, candida, parasites, etc. releases mercury... i have to say that lately i keep getting a really metallic taste on my tongue, and my left leg is really achey. these symptoms subside slightly when i take a little chlorella (i know, i know, forgive me, oh Andy). what do you both think? isn't leg pain particularly associated with merc? (or am i misremembering?) thanks. CL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (3)