CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Let me ask this question one more time!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
More
maisonchat Views: 1,995
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 289,089

Re: Let me ask this question one more time!

In my experience they can all be done simultaneously, but, here's my opinion from the reading I've done on this forum and my own personal experience:

All of these cleanses are on going projects, especially If you're treating primarily for one over the other ex:You have yeast overgrowth and candida is your primary concern or, you have parasites but candida is a growing side effect. Both candida and parasites are not one shot cures, even with a good cleansing there needs to be dietary changes and continuous treatment untill you're all cleaned up.

That being said, cleansing for parasites and candida without doing a good, heardy bowel cleans first will hinder the process of getting rid of the candida or parasites.

so, here's how I did it:
1. Blessed herb Bowel Cleanse - I don't sell it, II'm just a satisfied customer. check these forums to see if anyone has opinions on other products.
2. parasite cleanse/candida treatment - This was a big push for parasite cleansing wile maintaining abasic candida protocol. I used Blessed Herbs again for the parasite cleans, I wasnt a satisfied as I was with the Bowel Cleanse but I know that the product worked to a certain extent.
3.Candida anhilation/parasite treatment - I'm now focusing my primary attention on the candida using products called Candex and K-min, and maintaining the candida diet. my secondary attention is the parasites and I"m taking a product called para-gard. the K-min also doubles as a parasite treatment.

I'll be doing Bowel Cleanses periodically throughout my recovery, however, my nuritionist said that the candex and para-gard also have bowel cleansing properties.

I hope this helps,
Janet

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)