CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: candida & insomnia

Views: 5,472
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 289,029

Re: candida & insomnia

Hi Ruby,

I really feel for you. Insomnia is my biggest, most major complaint and I've been struggling with it for years and years. It is my single biggest candida-related symptom, and is always made much worse if I do things to feed the yeast, ie eat Sugar or carbs etc. Yes, it is very candida related.

Don't worry - you are not going insane : ). Lack of sleep can leave you frazzled with badly frayed nerves, no doubt about it - but believe me - chronic insomnia (not the occasional sleepless night due to worry) is a symptoms of a purely physical problem.... in as much as there ARE purely physical problems : )

I'll cut to the chase.

Some of the things that I found helped were:

1. Drinking half my body weight in ounces of room-temperature water!!! the water really helps flush out the toxins. Sometimes we forget that the "water-cure" is the CureZone first step... but it really helps me with sleep if i remember to do it.

2. Colonic/enema

3. Exercise (although the results aren't noticeable for the first 4 or 5 days of exercising - it takes a while for exercise to impact my sleep.

4. Obviously, no refined carb, no sugar

In other words - stop worrying about what's going into your body and start paying attention to getting things out - i find this sometimes really really helps, but does not cure, my insomnia.

Also, for really bad flare-ups - I stopped trying to be ultra pure and got myself some xanax and some ambien. I find that a small, quarter of a milligram dose of xanax puts me to sleep. Also ambien works well. I make sure not to become dependent by not taking anything for more than a few days - and by rotating ambien and xanax when I need to. I'm not pushing these drugs - but you have to feel a little in control before you have a clear enough head to pursue natural healing methods, ya know?

Hope that helps!

Candilass

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.453 sec, (1)