CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please, someone answer fast....

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Clarkia Extra Strong

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Natural Cancer Remedies

Clarkia Extra Strong

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Natural Cancer Remedies

Clarkia Extra Strong

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Natural Cancer Remedies

aljosha Views: 1,063
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 288,960

Re: Please, someone answer fast....

continued to N:11868
It is very nice to know that you've got a Bakery and is very helpful.
My intention is to cotact you in some way to have a chat about the opportunity to have some of your special breads.

I have had very long time and so many researches for this problem and find out many logic issues which are most of them very helpful.
First I investigated these three lactobacillus in ThreeLac and made an conclusion that all 3 of them are exceptionally helpful.
These 7 I have on my table are only ordinary probiotics and I am not so sure did they can pass the stomachs acid and do theirs work properly. So far I have big improvement with my indigestion at nights and I think at the present moment that is all right. But my insomnia worsened.My Tinnitus too ( ringing & hissing in my head/ears) are so louder and practically I cant hear S, Sh, z, ch, c .
In the mean time I managed to find Nystatin in all possible shapes you can find here in NZ.
In the next 9 days my 500.000 Mu Tablets of Nystatin help me with my bad dizziness and I can say today is my first day after one year and half without this very unusual effect. To be drunk with no whiskey. Many of my friends made many jokes with me and one is that: I will save a lot of money not buying a whiskey. Which is not so big deal because I am totaly nonalcocholic man.
I am trying to explain some things in order to give you enough clue if you are interested to find out the medicament reactions.
My brain fog was purely unbearable. Now I am very close to the condition I have been before 2 years. Nystatin is of bigest help.
The main reason for increasing my bad symptoms is my presence here.
I am 54 and due to my age and too much mold here and high humidity which is a best known clima for growing up Candida. I started to have many bad days, and after some time I ended up in emergency room in Auckland Hospital with no definite diagnosis.
Nobody had a clue why I had that kind of dizziness. After it my worst nightmare begun. No doctor had absolutely anything on me to recognize my situation. Than I end up with a heaps of different diagnosis. Nobody had a clue what is it. Everybody wanted only to have me every week next to him to tell me that I have all in my mind.
What prosaic!! One of the best medics here for ear problems put me in hypochondriac class. One told me, I can't recognize your symptoms, the other, too many symptoms for just one dizziness. Next one tried to convince me to live whole my life with these difficulties an to get use to them, there was no cure.... blah , blah.
Therefore I am so angry to these doctors here.
Than after finding a book "Yeast Connection" I realized 100% of the symptoms in this book described me.
So, yogurt acidophilus and garlic in every meal, one table spoon Virgin Coconut Oil,
no sugar, no yeast breads and pastas, no vinegar, no custards ( Candida loves it most ), no moldy cheeses, no cheeses at all in the first 2 weeks, no fruit in the firs week, just half lemon in a glass of water first thing in the morning, OxyPlus, Colloidal Silver , Nystatin 3-4 lozenges 100.000 Mu, Nystatin Tbls 500.000 Mu
4x1-2 a day, as much as possible on sun light, 1 hour walking a day, 2 Lit water, as much as possible greens and vege with no sugar, starch, carbs.
This formula worked for me, I can't see a problem why will not work for you.
Every week check your blood. You can use Nystatin maximum to 50 tbls a day for 6 months with no problem and side effects. Watch your blood very often and after 3-4 months you will be as a new person with enough Candida all the time under control of your immunity, which is wanted and desirable.
Don't try to get read of it because if you do this you will end up with not enough Candida in your Gut for normal balance of your flora.That will cause quite different difficulties in you life.
In the next week I will contact you again by this way and tell you again my experience with ThreeLac which I think that I will not have too much improvement, because I already have decreased almost all symptoms very much.

I hope this will help.

Kind regards,
Nik.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)