CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please, someone answer fast....

aljosha Views: 902
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 288,937

Re: Please, someone answer fast....

Dear Sue,
if I may call you by your name if it is .
Honestly , I didn't yet received this very well adverised Probiotic.
I expect it today or during this week. I will tell you absolutelly everything after I will be on it some time.
I started here with Terbinafine/Terbafin and seems it worked prety well.
In these 28 days I felt many improvements. The first thing was desapairing of that white stuf of my throat which I had three to four times removed it a day by sneezing or coughing.I am sorry for my writen English which is not too well due to lacking of a spellchecker.
My prostatitis gone. Brain fog was lifted for about 40-50%.Next thing I used was Probiotic Plus with lactobacillys, 7 of them , which seem tome is doing a good jobe.
I started to feel much better.
After 9 years here and a hundreds visites of many GPs, at the end of my unfortunate jorney here I managed to find a Doctor who beleived to my numbered symptoms.
I started to heal my self alone and I am using my GP only for prescriptions I need.
The results are amazng.

I will continue with this note after some time, ( 1 hour or so ) because I have to go to my office. I will return to this note and if you will send me your email address which will be more practical for me, I will continue with many usefull and helpfull hints.
Kind regards,
Nik.
P.S.
Actually I am here in NZ in Auckland and my Pnone in my office is 09-521-0440.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.533 sec, (1)