Re: Please, someone answer fast....

aljosha Views: 1,119
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 288,826

if this help, just give me a buzz.

First,
no test ever will find your Candida with definite result.
Second, if you are sure you've got Candida, be aware in a long time war. No definite cure for Candida.
If you win it, you will be the first one.
Why?
If you kill it completelly, will be without one very
usefull bacteria. So, don't ask for 100% cure.
In normal gut flora this bacteria lives as a member who has very important task.
The fastest way how to balance your hungry friend is to use ThreeLac as soon as possible. After one week you will get much better, especially if you have the Oxygen Plus as a best companion to ThreeLac.
Ask eBay.
There is $49.95. Everywhere else is more than $60.00.
I think this will help more than any GP. They look only for good pay and will leave you with no definite sollution in order to have you in there's notebook as long as possible. I am very long battleman and have been to 16 different GP's. Nobody could find absolutelly anything. In this long fight I had many ups and downs and you will.Don't loose your fait and be aware in good finish.So, never think about good DR, because they are not.
Especially in Candida cases.
They can't recognise it because can't understand your problems. Browse Internet as Cadida +( symptome ).
I've found heaps of information.
Please, let me know what happened.
Best regards,
Nik.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)