CureZone   Log On   Join
food allergies
Meira Views: 920
Published: 16 years ago
This is a reply to # 288,826

food allergies

Ask your doctor if he knows what candida is--if he does, great. If not, you might as well drop the subject and not waste anyone's time. Do, however, get food allergy testing done. That is something that doctors believe in.

Good luck
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

1.141 sec, (1)