CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please, someone answer fast....
katherina Views: 936
Published: 16 years ago
This is a reply to # 288,826

Re: Please, someone answer fast....

You want to locate a "Holistic" doctor. I had a Holistic chiropractor who diagnosed and treat my yeast build-up. Regular M.D.'s won't take your concerns seriously unless he or someone he knows has dealt with the ailment. It's not looked at a a "real" condition to too many doctors. You can also go to a health food store and lookup a book called....Candida Albacans diet. It's a really thick yellow book. It has everything you'll need to correct your inbalance. Good luck!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

1.719 sec, (1)