CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Boronia

Views: 1,460
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 288,589

Re: To Boronia

Hi JV - good to hear you're feeling better.

i'd love to get a hair test - but apparently labs are not allowed to do them for people who actually live in New York state!!!! something about the state disapproving of them (although I'm sure i could do it out of pocket somehow - i'll have to check into that).

i'm now pretty sure that my problem all along has been Lyme disease. the things i have read about "lymies" suffering from chronic, persistant insomnia, the fact the lyme is rampant around here, a few other very unique lyme symptoms, and most importantly a positive blood test, have got me fairly convinced. and there are a few very effective ways to treat lyme too - so i'm psyched about that. (i think everyone should read up on the salt/vit C protocol btw, it looks very promising for Th1 chronic conditions).

Hg may be a problem too - for all of us. a lot of "lymies" apparently also believe they have Hg, but the lyme is the primary problem and can cause serious dysbiosis.

I don't mean to intrude - but it might be better to wait before taking anymore ALA. i know how it feels to want to get that candida out already since it makes life soooo miserable - but chelation takes a year or two and doesn't give immediate relief anyway (actually makes things worse for a bit).

it would be good to get Cutler's book first and read it thoroughly - see if the Science makes sense to you - and see if there's anyway to get some DMPS - i read a few posts from people with bad candida on the merc sites saying they had to use DMPS. i don't know why yeast like ALA and DMSA so much, but I do know that they are absorbed in the gut so that the yeast apparently get to chew on them directly. also, some people really need to start with DMSA or DMPS first, to reduce the body levels of Hg before going near the brain with ALA. but you probably know that.

good luck JV

CL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.375 sec, (1)