CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I did it with bad results

Views: 1,244
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 288,398

Re: I did it with bad results

HI Jhan!

no. this is NOT a test for excreted metals in the urine. this is a test that shows a particular liver malfunction! this particular type of liver malfunction usually is only caused by severe hepatitis, lead poisoning, a rare genetic disease or mercury! it will not show you how much merc. is in your body (which is good, because different people are sensitive to different amounts), it will show you what the merc has done to you - if anything!

you did not take this kind of test. this test really shows the damage to the liver that tends to cause mercury toxic people to have yellow palms and feet (it shows a

i am also a little overdosed on this subject. you are quite right in your above post. there are many things that people can do to detox mercury that are natural and gentle and don't need chelation - like taking glutathione precursors and doing flushes etc.

thanks for posting.

Candilass

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.531 sec, (1)