CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Did my first liver cleanse

Eureca Views: 1,784
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,876

Re: Did my first liver cleanse

Hi Karen,

I did my cleanse on Friday night and also got at least 200 stones. All of mine were of the bright green variety, what is the difference between the different colors? I also had very watery diarhea but mine lasted all day Saturday and Sunday as well and yep, it burned all day Saturday. I figured it was from stomach acid and also from the skin getting oversensitized from the frequent rubbing of tissue.

I was planning on getting ornithine for the next go round to help me sleep but I read somewhere that someone used valerian root with success. Dr. Clark's book said that ornithine works best for people who have ammonia in their brain or something like that. SO perhaps you don't have much or none at all.

Did you feel weak the day you eliminated? If so, what did you do for it?

P.S. Has anyone been able to find thioctic acid as Hulda Clark prescribes for chelating metals from your body?

> Hi there,
>
> I finished my first liver cleanse yesterday. I had trouble sleeping (even though I took 4 Ornithine). I think it was because I was so excited to be doing the cleanse.
>
> I got rid of about 200 tan-color, glob-type stones, and about 15 bright green small stones.
>
> One thing I noticed was that in the morning, my movements were mostly liquid, and burned quite a bit. Do you know what this might mean?
>
> Thanks as always!!!
>
> Peace and health,
> Karen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.297 sec, (1)