CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida and metals

Views: 1,308
Published: 16 years ago

Candida and metals

for anyone interested... there is actually a pretty precise diagnostic test for mercury toxicity that doesn't depend on interpreting vague hair test results.

its called the fractionated urine porphyrins test and as long as the sample is handled correctly, (which it isn't in most labs btw, so you have to take some extra care in how you get the samples to the lab), it will give you the most precise yes or no answer to mercury toxicity.

this might save some people some anxiety and uncertainty so i thought i should post. why guess and wonder when you have a good chance of finding out. i don't think ALL cases of candida come down to heavy metals by a long shot, btw.

to learn more, just google Dr. Andy Cutler and fractionated urine porphyrins test.

best,

Candilass

p.s. according to Cutler, the test has a 50/50 chance of catching merc. toxicity - which are the best odds out there in definintive testing for this mysterious illness that is acceptable even to mainstream docs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.875 sec, (1)