CureZone   Log On   Join
Shroom...Just a thought...

Alexcena Views: 2,783
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 288,320

Shroom...Just a thought...

The following is just a thought and does not relate to candida specifically...

Shroom: Have you ever heard of the phrase (also used as a title of a book on environmental sensitivities) "canary in the coal mine"? History behind phrase: In the 1800/1900s, coal miners used to take canaries down to the coal mines. If there was any alteration in the environmental gases in the coal mines the canary would
die :(( Essentially, the canaries would be the first to breath in the toxic air thus allowing the coal miners to know of the poisonous gases and subsequently escape unharmed.

Some researchers suggest that "some" individuals are born more sensitive to toxins and stressors in our contemporary society relative to others. These sensitivties manifest themselves in a myriad of ways (ie. mild allergies, debilitating bodily sensitivies...). These individuals are similar to the canaries as they are indicating that something is wrong with our environment.

Problem: Unlike the coal miners who heeded the warning of the sick/dead canaries (acknowledging that a problem existed in the environment of the coal mine) society is not heeding the warning of the "sensitive" people who are becoming sick due to toxins. I could regale stories of greedy capitalistic corporations ensuring an oftentimes non-questioning public that WE NEED TOXINS to ensure growth of our foods, WE NEED TOXINS to sanitize our homes, WE NEED TOXINS to...and so on

Overall the effect on the coming generations (with potentially varied negative alterations in our gene pool due to ingestion of non-governmentally regulated toxins...) will be quite devastating in my opinion if we do not make some much-needed changes...namely rid ourselves of toxic food, fragerances, clothing, bedding, soaps....

Sooooooooo, I believe that healthy people are "surviving" in this toxic environment as opposed to "thriving" in it...while some people could say "survival of the fittest", I maintain that toxins are human-made and therefore in this instance is not truly applicable...

Just a thought...
Alex

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.047 sec, (1)