CureZone   Log On   Join
How I cured my Candida/Thrush

hfeld Views: 10,669
Published: 16 years ago

How I cured my Candida/Thrush

I have had Thrush for about 14 months. I was mis-diagnosed with diverticulitis and given large doses of anti-biotics. As you know, this not only kills the "bad guys" , but also kills the "good guys" in the gut. A few weeks later I got a bad case of Thrush. I fought the Thrush with all the protocols/supplements I could find. I was spending $200 a month on very expensive pro-biotics, S-722, Oregeno oil, almost everything from http://www.modernherbalist.com listed in their Candida protocols. Nothing seemed to help. I didn't want to do drugs. The Thrush coated my tongue with white and also created a large "mountain" of Thrush towards the back of my tongue. It was pretty bad. I was reading, reading and reading. I came across a book by a ND. In it he stated: "The vast majority of my Candida patients really have a digestion dis-order. Poorly digested food creates perfect conditions in your bowels for all kinds of fungi, yeasts and toxic bacteria to proliferate. Address the digestion and the Candida will clear." Hmmm......I bought the book Optimal Digestion. From these two book's suggestions, I started taking Swedish Bitters, Bitters from the liquor store (contains gentian), DGL (licorice), and slippery elm before meals. I made my own Kefir(a fermented dairy product) from raw goat's milk and drank that in the middle of the night on an empty stomach. Kefir contains billions and billions of "good" bacteria. Much more than the most expensive pro-biotic supplement you can buy. (and it's cheap to make too) Low and behold it has been about a month now and my Candida is GONE!!, My tongue nice n' pink!! Just one person's story. Regards, Harry

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)