CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seems like a bullet would be easier.

stannarad Views: 1,122
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 287,912

Re: Seems like a bullet would be easier.

I went through the exact same thing you are going through a year and a half ago. I was trying EVERYTHING and spending tons of money for supplements that were garbage! May I give you some advice? The only things that have helped me are supplements to detox and support my liver and good probiotics ( I would be more than happy to name brands if you like )- Most of your healing should be from good quality foods- lots of fresh veggies, quality grains- gluten free if you're intolerant, and small amounts of organic meat. These with cleansing my body ( bowel and liver )have given me significant improvements.

My digestion is still not up to par so I'm trying my hand at Liver Flushing again. It took me six flushes before I even got anything out though- my liver is VERY congested! ). I'll repost if the flushes bring me over the top. Please don't give up hope- I know it's really difficult sometimes. I was very very ill for over 10 years with some new symptom or disease manifestation every few years. But I'm FINALLY starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel after two years of hard work. Unfortunatley there are no quick fixes when our bodies get this toxic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

11.328 sec, (1)