CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thank you all!!

gerig Views: 10,264
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 287,870

Re: Thank you all!!

I feel really bad for sanctioning cheating, almost as bad as cheating!
But keep in mind that those of us on the candida diet, when we say "cheat," are meaning it in a completely different way than the average dieter, who considers a meal from McDonalds cheating. A McDonalds meal complete with a cola sugarbomb would probably lay me up for days. In other words, when I say cheat, I mean I stay on the diet 99 percent every day, while perhaps allowing myself a bit of soy cheese on a vegetarian pizza or a piece of fruit, knowing my throat may swell up a bit because of the fruit sugars. I may cheat with a fraction of an ounce of an ingredient in a single serving of one meal, and just once in a day. However, I wouldn't think of eating a piece of cake with its multiple forbidden foods of dairy, refined sugars, bleachd and processed wheat and caffeinated chocolate on top. For me, that wouldn't be cheating, but a complete loss of decorum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)