CureZone   Log On   Join
Wheat Question

JMMA Views: 1,296
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 287,078

Wheat Question

Hey Everyone, I've been lurking for awhile. I have candidia. I just read a few posts and SanSucre and Jhan both mentioned (recently) the connectin between having candidia and low tolerance for wheat.

When I eat wheat, it seems that it makes my heart palpate. I have had this condiditon for the last 6 months. It came along as I was healing from low addrenals/thyroid/toxic metal levels. Got those worked out with my doc's help, but have noticed that I get hypoglycemic easily and my heart palps more after I eat wheat.

For example, I had some toast one day and the palps got fast and strong for some time.

So, now I know not to eat wheat AT ALL--no cheating! Here's what I don't understand, I get this weird feeling in my forearms sometimes. Is that candida in lymp nodes? It sort of makes my skin feel ultra-sensitive for a few hours. If I stay off wheat for long periods of time, I don't seem to have this condition. I think it is connected, but what to hear if anyone else has this reaction from wheat or other candidia-feeding food and what to add to my vitamin & supplement regime.

Thanks for any insigt!
JMMA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.844 sec, (1)