CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm fasting for Candida . . .

Jhan Views: 2,538
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 287,212

Re: I'm fasting for Candida . . .

When you heal the threads (rhizoid candida) come out. Candida, the fungus is a good yeast that lives normally in our body, candida the rhizome is what we are actually fighting, a rhizome forms in long thread (like fern's root) and they can blend into another and form a network.

So you ought to look for white threads, this will be candida... or else, young candida will look like flakes of toilet paper in the toilet. Foamy urine is also a sign of candida being expelled.

What it is that makes a fast so efficient, that is a good question. I am afraid I can't answer otherwise than saying that when you want to be efficient at cleaning (whatever you want to clean, your dishes or your car) then, you need a lot of water.

Another answer would be that it relieves the kidneys and makes them (and by domino effect the liver as well: two important cleansing organs of your body) more efficient.

Taking kidneys herbs along with the fast in a good idea : Linden tea, parsley tea.

Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)