CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite story

NewUK Views: 6,040
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 287,200

Parasite story

Sorry, didn’t mean to put you off L.Glutamine. Just that I think my doctor was trying to say there was no point in my taking it for healing leaky gut when I still had parasites. I don’t think that it’s detrimental.

As for Threelac, what can I say? It didn’t work for me but if it makes you feel better take it! Last year I took Grapefruit-Seed-Extract for a long period and with really good effect as my cravings disappeared one by one, I stopped smoking, I stopped wanting alcohol, stopped craving Sugar and bread. I was on an even keel though had quite a lot of uncomfortable die-off. Then I took 3LAC and everything went haywire! Sugar cravings back with a vengeance.

I was lucky to get tested through a UK company called Parascope (on advice from www.badbugs.org) . Cost £95 and £35 for follow-up test. Doctors in the UK (and elsewhere) are so sceptical about parasites you hardly dare voice your suspicion. I organised the tests myself and had the results sent to my Vet. on the basis that vets know more about parasites than doctors and I didn’t have a sympathetic doctor (at that time). Parascope base their testing on Great Smokies methods. The lab technician told me they travelled to the States to learn from them. I did 3 samples on consecutive days and there was preservative in the pots. This is important as parasites are notoriously difficult to detect. Testing at full moon is my idea and not scientifically proven but all I can say is 6 months ago I did the 3 tests at no special time and only entamoeba coli showed up and in Jan this year I did 1 test at the full moon and dientamoeba coli showed up too. The medical profession do not regard these parasites are pathogenic.

My parasite symptoms are very erratic. I have had periods of diarrhoea (not all the time) and periods of constipation. I have “moderate” numbers of parasites not “numerous”. In the past doctors also thought I had giardia. My symptoms: Diarrhoea, constipation, weight loss, irritability, wind, stomach pain (disappeared with colonic hydrotherapy), lack of energy and weakness. food sensitivities . If I stray from the diet (no dairy, grains, sugar) for any length of time I get a mass of ailments, including eczema, wheezing, headaches, sores on mouth, dry lips, sores on nose, sore eyes, dandruff, aches in joints, back pain.

I have travelled all over the place, Nepal, Turkey, India but always been careful over hygiene. It is a sobering thought that parasites are showing up in people who haven’t travelled anywhere “risky”. I guess in the future if I am anything to go by, everyone will be more parasite aware. We regularly treat our animals for worms but not ourselves!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.320 sec, (2)