CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: compulsive eating and sugar craving

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
jessers11581 Views: 6,176
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 287,165

Re: compulsive eating and sugar craving

Isn't candida a parasite? If so, why would Three-Lac and glutamine be detrimental? I have found that dissolving L-glut. under my tongue does help a little in diminishing cravings, so I'd hate to stop using it. I recently experienced a month-long bout of diarrhea, and had my stool (if you want to call it that), tested for giardia. Everything came back negative. My doctor told me that if there had been any significant levels of yeast or other parasites in it, the test would have picked them up. However, this is not a naturopathic practitioner, and I'm not sure what kind of lab the clinic sends things to. What do you think? If the test was negative, does that mean that I don't have parasites, or just that I don't have giardia? Oddly, my diarrhea cleared right up after using Citrucel for a couple of days (this is what my doctor suggested) and has not returned since. In fact, my bowels and pretty much normal now. What are the classic symptoms that might indicate parasites are a problem? Before getting tested, how did you know that you had them? Where do you think you picked them up? And also, did you have a naturopathic or holistic doctor do the test, or was it a GP? Thanks!
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Isn't candida a parasite? If so, why would Three-Lac and glutamine be detrimental? I have found that dissolving L-glut. under my tongue does help a little in diminishing cravings, so I'd hate to stop using it. I recently experienced a month-long bout of diarrhea, and had my stool (if you want to call it that), tested for giardia. Everything came back negative. My doctor told me that if there had been any significant levels of yeast or other parasites in it, the test would have picked them up. However, this is not a naturopathic practitioner, and I'm not sure what kind of lab the clinic sends things to. What do you think? If the test was negative, does that mean that I don't have parasites, or just that I don't have giardia? Oddly, my diarrhea cleared right up after using Citrucel for a couple of days (this is what my doctor suggested) and has not returned since. In fact, my bowels and pretty much normal now. What are the classic symptoms that might indicate parasites are a problem? Before getting tested, how did you know that you had them? Where do you think you picked them up? And also, did you have a naturopathic or holistic doctor do the test, or was it a GP? Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.219 sec, (2)