CureZone   Log On   Join
THREE-LAC!!! (anyone using it, PLEASE RESPOND)

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
jessers11581 Views: 1,819
Published: 16 years ago

THREE-LAC!!! (anyone using it, PLEASE RESPOND)

Hello all! I've been experiencing some weird stuff with this supplement lately and I just want to know if anyone else has had similar problems. I generally take 2-3 packets a day, divided between meals. I also use Oxugen Elements Plus in conjunction with it. This is what I notice: about 45 minutes after taking the Three-Lac/oxygen, I get intense ringing in my ears, chills, spaciness, fatigue, and terrible OCD and Sugar CRAVINGS. It's like, I just go nuts in the kitchen and start shoving anything off limits that I can find into my mouth! I feel like it's either die-off or some sort of allergic reaction. What's strange is that it did not affect me this way when I took it last winter. Is it possible that I've developed an intolerance to it? Or perhaps the Three-Lac isn't even what is causing these problems to occur? I'm at my wit's end here. It worked so well the first time, which is why I'm hell bent on using it (and plus I spent over $100 on two cannisters!!). Any insight WHATSOEVER would be IMMENSELY appreciated. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)