CureZone   Log On   Join
cortisol/serotonin

jessers11581 Views: 7,787
Published: 17 years ago

cortisol/serotonin

Does anyone know if elevated cortisol is either a symptom of or a contributor to candida? Lately, I have been feeling very stressed out and irritable (even though I don't really have many stressors right now) and been eating compulsively, especially sugars and carbs. I have used a product called Relora in the past, which is made from magnolia bark and is reputed to lower cortisol. It seems that it worked somewhat, but I can't really remember. I'm thinking of restarting it. Does anyone have any experience with this supplement? Also, can anyone reccommend ANYTHING that I could do to STOP this obsessive binge-eating? I feel so out of control. I suppose my serotonin levels could be down. Indeed, this is actually quite likely since it always seems to get lower in the winter. I'm already taking medication to increase serotonin (Luvox) and don't really want to increase it. Is there a good way to naturally increase serotonin? I have GOT to get a GRIP!!! Please help if you can. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.766 sec, (1)