CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: - How do we know when you are cured?

liss Views: 1,596
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 286,332

Re: - How do we know when you are cured?

The sinus infection pain was the laast to return as far as my multilevel symptoms.

It's kind of interesting having fallen from the path and now starting to experience old symptoms in thier fullness again. Ofcourse it's not quite the level that it was when I first started cleansing. However it's getting close.

I'm now drinking ACV with my psyllium and Bentonite shakes. It has created an amazing result in just a few days. I noticed that this morning when I woke up my fingers; that usually feel like they are gonna peel out of the skin, did not feel quite so swollen. Suddenly i'm starting again to remember how great it feels to be "clean".

Good luck to everyone who is on this road. Keep it simple and don't go crazy with all the supplements etc. Try the simple cleanses (and diet)first and then investigate "natural" remedies for cleaning up what ever is left after the initial cleanse. Be serious and diligent and things will change.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

10.859 sec, (1)