CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: diarrhea after cheating

jessers11581 Views: 3,186
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 286,234

Re: diarrhea after cheating

This sounds soooo much like me. I just recently cleared up a bout of diarrhea that lasted from Christmas all the way through early February. It was brought on by compulsively eating sweets over the holidays. I am also normal weight, but tend to binge on Sugar and carbs. It really has become a serious problem, I think. But anyway, I tried absolutely EVERYTHING you can think of for the diarrhea, had all sorts of tests done, etc. And the one thing that finally got rid of it was (drum roll please)....Citrucel. I have no idea why it worked when nothing else would, but it did, and the diarrhea has not come back. As for the compulsive eating, it seems to have just gotten worse and worse and worse. I have OCD (and take medication for it) so I know that I'm prone to this type of thing. But food has never been an issue for me before now. I have no idea what to do. In fact, I just finished wolfing down two peanut butter, banana and honey sandwiches, a glass of milk, and a diet soda. And just a couple of hours ago, I ate a muffin, some granola and milk, two slices of toast with butter and honey, and another banana. And some crackers and potato chips. I won't even mention breakfast. I've packed more calories already today than I normally eat in two days. It's terrible and I don't feel good about it at all. But I feel so OUT OF CONTROL!!! Does this sound familiar? If so, what can I do to stop?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)