CureZone   Log On   Join
Three-Lac success (I think)

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
jessers11581 Views: 469
Published: 16 years ago

Three-Lac success (I think)

For all of you who are using, or thinking of trying Three-Lac, I just want to say that I really believe it's beginning to help me again. I've been taking 3-4 packets a day in conjunction with oxygen elements drops. I tend to feel a lot of die off after first using it (cravings, fatigue, congestion, etc.), so I try to take as much of it as possible later in the evening. The next day, I feel great. I'm definitely going to stick with this for a while and see how things go. As a side note, I am not following a strict diet. I mean, I try to watch what I eat (good carbs, low-sugar, etc.) but it is by no means a "candida diet". Please, please let me know how Three-Lac is working for you. I'd really like to keep in touch with others who are using it, just to compare results and share encouragement. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)