CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sorry if you misunderstood

JassyCat Views: 2,901
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 28,583

Re: sorry if you misunderstood

"if you do grow a garden outside with furry pests,
there is a link i can give you
that will give you a non toxic phermone of tha tanimals most feared predator..
you sprinkle it on ground around area you want them to stay away from"

could you get me the link? I'm not fully sure if I'm going to grow anything this summer, it's still snowing here and I will be away this summer for about 2 months (to defrost myself! YESSS!), but my friend lives near Philly would probably need that to keep the animal friends away from his plants, veggies he grew last year were taken by some animal friends also.

I saw your BLog, definitely very informative and interesting, I love crystals and gemstones!!! I collect them also, some are "regular" stones I picked up from beaches, some sea shells and urchines. I got a large box of crystals and gemstones from my grandfather a few years ago before he passed, a few large crystal clusters, fist-size spheres, and mostly are small ones. started to sort them out and learned more about them from the books, I cleanse them with rock salt or bring them to soak a river (thankfully, the river looks very clean). I know they all have healing power, but have not tried the layouts yet.

have a piece of stone (but not with me here), looks like natural clear quartz, polished, has a bubble inside the stone that contains water, it has to be soaked in the water every once in awhile, don't exactly know what it is, but definitely fascinating. Do you have any idea what it is/ could be??

would love to make my own facial cream, toner, perfumes and all!! So much to try and learn :o))))))

JassyCat :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.602 sec, (1)