Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Johnny Vegas Views: 5,133
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 285,661

Re: Tried Oxy Powder......

Hi Eaglewing,
I ate normally whilst I was on Oxypowder . As long as you take it away from meals (as indicated) you should be fine.

> Regarding Mucoid Plaque, I did see it when I did Bentonite & Physllium shakes. LOTS OF IT. And it's not poo, it looks just like the photos. Very real. I think I'll do that again.

The problem is that I have seen strange shapes - and dual tone fecal matter come out too. But only when using psyllium. I believe that it is the psyllium which assumes these strange shapes.

The fact that you saw lots of it indicates to me that you saw psyllium.

The bottom line is why aren't there any photos of "mucoid plaque" in situ in the colon? There are many photos of candida in the colon on the net. But none of mucoid plaque. None of the thousands of colonoscopies has ever found this phenomenon of mucoid plaque, yet some would have us believe that this is a regularly occuring condition.

There is a condition called "Toxic Mega Colon" where fecal matter gets trapped in the colon. It is very dangerous and very rare. It is impossible for this condition to go unnoticed.

All my investigations into the functioning, structure and working of the colon, not to mention my personal experiences indicate to me that it is next to impossible for fecal matter to permanently imbed itself along the colon. For a start the colon is lined with a mucosal lining which regularly sloughs off - and it sloughs off inside. The only thing which can permanently reside along the colon wall is living matter - i.e. bacteria, yeast etc.

This is one of the myths that I will debunk in my new blog "The Vegas Files".

JV.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.766 sec, (1)