CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ***The Great Raw Poll***

JassyCat Views: 2,772
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 28,555

Re: ***The Great Raw Poll***

WOW! Lapis, You are fairly close to where I am, yes, I miss Banff and Lake Louise very much, and the FRESH AIR is just so sweet! I really want to just take a week off, be there, to do sketches and paintings, hiking and cycling etc... or simply be there to enjoy the beautiful landscape, a very healing and inspiring place to be! You are very lucky Lapis!

I'm planning to get out of Calgary soon as I can for many reasons, don't like Stampede LOL, pollution is not as bad comparing to the big cities where I had lived. So, I'm actually very thankful for being here.

How did you "quit" starch? did you quit intentionally or it just happened naturally? I'm super curious!!! I don't like bread too much, but I don't reject grains and noodles etc, especially in winter. It's funny, I crave for starch, eat it, but the aftertaste always kinda turn me off.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)