CureZone   Log On   Join
sugar alcohols/ birth control pill/ anxiety

jessers11581 Views: 1,836
Published: 16 years ago

sugar alcohols/ birth control pill/ anxiety

Is xylitol the only safe Sugar alcohol for those with candida? Even though sorbitol, maltitol, lactitol, etc. tend to give me digestive problems, they have to be better then pure Sugar for yeast, right? I mean, wouldn't it be better to eat a sugar-free chocolate than an ordinary one? Please let me know what you think. Also, does anyone know exactly how detrimental that taking the birth control pill is? Is it as bad as using Antibiotics ? I've been on it a long time, but I can't really consider getting off of it right now because I simply can't afford to risk getting pregnant (and I hate condoms). Aaagggh! My anxiety is running a little high at the moment, in case you haven't noticed. I was baking a birthday cake for my boyfriend earlier, and couldn't resist eating a whole bunch of batter and frosting. And then I had an entire piece of it to boot. My cravings for junk food (particularly sugar) have been out of control all day long. And I've felt extremely irritable. Maybe my blood Sugar is low? Who knows. I'm so tired of thinking about all of this. I just want to feel better, but not eating sugar and carbs makes me so depressed that I can't stand myself. So then I binge on it. And then I feel even worse. This cycle is neverending. How can I fight candida and still feel like a "normal" person? I think it's the "wanting to be normal" that causes me to defy all the protocols that I set up for myself and completely fall off the bandwagon (with supplements, diet, etc.). I don't know what to do. I guess I just can't be happy and fight candida at the same time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.672 sec, (1)