CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ***The Great Raw Poll***

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
JassyCat Views: 2,860
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 28,524

Re: ***The Great Raw Poll***

First of all, I must say hi to you all, Lapis, wrenn, ren, jackierr and joanne :o), I'm new to this forum, this is a great community with lots of positive and helpful support, I have lots to learn here from you guys, very informative, love you all!! :o)

My diet...

- been a vegan for almost 11 years so far since I had some health crisis when I was 14, that problem was resolved by juice fasting and followed by chinese herbal remedies. Being a vegan is one of the best decisions I've ever made for myself in my life so far, and I believe most of you would agree.

- more than 90% raw veggie, nuts and fruits from spring to fall, fast 1 day per week, 2 big juice fasts in spring and fall.

- about 80% raw in winter, I'm living in Canada, its very cold up here in winter, and the winter is usually long, I do crave for something more starchy, grounding, warm and filling.

- chinese herbal remedies, I visit my chinese herbalist to check up once every two months, getting dietary suggestions and herbal combinations as supplement or to adjust dietary imbalance.

- Lots of different kinds of tea, mainly green tea, herbal tea, now sipping a cup of hot nice chrysanthmum + wolfberries + maple syrup tea, very tasty, makes me feeling great :) this combo is one of my favourites, other than this, gingseng tea, ginger tea, hibiscus tea, jasmine tea, osmanthus oolong tea, sencha kyoto cherry rose tea... I cannot live without tea just like some people can't live without coffee! So I'm not de-caffed, and I don't feel bad or guilty about it. LOL Sometimes, I have homemade soy drink.

- I don't drink cold or cool fluid (even in summer), room-temperature ones are acceptable, herbalist says cold or cool drinks can weaken spleen and pancrease, and the cold/cool drinks are not good for females in general. So I follow his advice.

- I love the chinese dessert soups, mostly servered warm (yes, they are all vegan also), they are very theraputic and tasty, like grounded black sesame dessert, red bean soups, with lotus seeds and lily.

I think that's about it, I would like to turn to be 100% raw like you guys, but I guess as long as I live in Canada, probably it won't happen, I did try though, my body tells me not to. Maybe that day will come when I move to somewhere warmer! :o) I consider my diet alot better than most people I know, but still room to improve. Sometimes I think it's more important to listen to your body, seeing what your body needs and wants rather than trying to adjust yourself to fit in a label completely... dunno, what do you guys think about this? any comment?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (2)