CureZone   Log On   Join
supplement, diet, and diarrhea question--need help soon!

jessers11581 Views: 6,210
Published: 16 years ago

supplement, diet, and diarrhea question--need help soon!

Hello! I really need some advice here. I have had terrible diarrhea for the past 3.5 weeks straight with NO improvement (I finally have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, thank goodness). For the past couple of weeks, I've basically tried to stick to a high-fiber, yeast-free candida diet. However, the diarrhea is almost unbearable at this point. So I decided to start eating the foods that are supposed to stop watery stool (bananas, white rice, white toast and crackers, plain pasta, potatoes, etc.). According to every bit of literature I've read, these foods are much better for this particular problem that those included in the typical candida diet. However, I'm really concerned that by eating these things, I will significantly feed my yeast (if that is indeed what is ultimately behind all of this) and am wondering how to get around the dilemma. I'm also now using Kaopectate and/or Imodium around the clock, which I was not doing before. Basically, I DESPERATELY NEED to get rid of the diarrhea because I am not able to absorb any vitamins or supplements right now. I feel super weak and icky, ears ringing, dizziness, etc., so I know I definitely need to get my bowels functioning properly again. However, I don't want to contribute to more yeast!!! I'm torn. If eating these things and taking the OTC remidies helps, should I continue to do it until things clear up and then slowly get back on my supplements and Candida diet? How much will this hurt the Candida issue? I guess I'll see what my doctor has to say, but I know that he doesn't even believe in Candida, so that probably won't factor in to whatever we discuss. Basically, I need some help from those of you who may have had this experience and know what to do about it. Thank you soooooo much to anyone who can help!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.859 sec, (1)