CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I go through phases of believing I have chronic candida, to thinking I don't have it at all.

christi Views: 1,583
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 284,970

Re: I go through phases of believing I have chronic candida, to thinking I don't have it at all.

HI Lovey,

As far as I understand, it is completely normal to get clear fluid-like discharge. Every female gets it. It signifies when we are in "heat" so to speak LOL. I get a ton of it too, but my sister doesn't get much at all. we are all different in that respect. It is definitely not a yeast infection, but part of our monthly cyle. I really wouldn't worry about the vaginal discharge unless it is yellow, smells funky, looks like cottage cheese, or itches.

I have candida issues with yeast infections, so I am continually watching myself in this respect. FOr the first time in 8 months I finally had clear, healthy discharge and not cottage cheese.

And my libido finally returned!:)

GOod luck,
Christi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.219 sec, (1)